Monday, August 25, 2008

My Funeral

So I walked by a funeral today on my way to work. As I was walking by the church a long limousine arrived with people I presume to be the family. I stopped for a moment to observe the going ons. As they got out of the limousine I noticed that they were all crying, some almost uncontrollably. I started to wonder what I hope my funeral is like. Well let me tell you.

First of all I don't want there to be any crying, especially from the women. I can't stand to see women cry it drives me absolutely insane. Basically all a woman needs to do to get me to do anything is cry. Secondly I don't want there to be too much talking about me. I hate attention especially undue attention. I hope that the majority of the time is used to talk about God's plan of happiness and how death fits into it. I hope my funeral is used as an opportunity to teach of life after death. Hopefully my funeral can be a time of happiness. I hope it is a time when family and friends can gather and celebrate my passing on to the next stage of life and rejoice in God's mercy and eat lots of food.

No comments: