Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Few Things I Want

Just a list of a few things on my mind that I want. Maybe a little random.

In Life:
-A family, with enough kids to field a soccer team. ;)
-My own chiropractic practice.
-Own my own home and have it payed off.
-Be debt free.
-A Doctorate.

In School:
-A semester of straight A's.
-Professors who care about me.
-Not to have to go a single sleepless night doing homework this year.
-Be eligible for an academic scholarship for once.

In a woman:
-Someone who I can wrap my arms around and hold tight.
-Someone who will help me closer to God.
-A girl with beautiful hair I can play with and run my fingers through.
-A woman who will fight back. (nothing better than a girl that will off and punch when I tease her.
-A girl who I can tell her how beautiful she is everyday, shower her with gifts and acts of service.
-Basically just someone who will let me love her.

No comments: